We only have 3 guest rooms which allows us the time to look after each of our guests with a level of personal attention and care that characterises a stay at Stanton.
ll rooms have queen beds and all our guests enjoy the same luxury linen, full breakfast and special treatment. Our rooms however are different sizes and have different characters, decorated in country contemporary style. The Finch & Cherry is a suite and our largest room, which can sleep an extra 2 people on a queen sized convertible sofa. The Sparrow & Sage is the Goldilocks middle sized room and the Blue Bird & Berry has a cosy attic style feel. All rooms have their own bathroom, the Finch and Cherry being ensuite.
In summer Tasmania has very long daylight hours providing heaps of time to see and do lots each day while you’re here. We tend to have a siesta each day in summer because at 9.00pm it can still be light. Let us know what time you expect to arrive so we aren’t caught snoozing under our sombreros. To find out more about life here at Stanton Like us on Facebook and subscribe to our blog, Check the 2nd Drawer Down.
A warm awaits your arrival. CHECK AVAILABILITY or BOOK NOW we look forward to welcoming you.
- Well-appointed non allergenic queen sized bed including electric blanket.
- Cuddly bathrobes.
- Locally made Goat Milk Soaps.
- Hairdryer. Straightener available.
- Full cooked breakfast, bottomless freshly ground espresso coffee.
- In room TV.
- 24 hour use of the Library for self-serve tea, coffee, and other complimentary Stanton-made biscuits and sweets. You will also find a selection of complimentary DVDs for use.
- Rooms are serviced daily and this of course is included in the tariff.
- Mini bar with selection of local beer, cider and wine.
- All hours guest entry.
- Furnishing is country contemporary.
- Guest Drawing Room with open fire.
- Complimentary port and Stanton-made goodies available 24/7 in the Drawing Room and Library.
- Complimentary broad-band WIFI.
- In house laundry service available.
- Ironing board and iron in Library.
- Use of the grounds, BBQ, wood fired pizza oven and verandas during your stay.
- Heaps of free off road parking.