Terms and Conditions.
- We LOVE having children to stay. Please however be aware that not everyone wants to holiday with your wonderful exuberant kids.Unless you are booking the whole house for your group or family and your children are still learning about inside voices and the like, stop and think whether your children are a good fit for a small bed and breakfast. We want all of our guests to have a 100% wonderful stay. Give us a call if you are unsure.
- Minimum stay periods apply at certain times of the year. These periods do not gain multiple night discounts.
- Preferred cards are Visa and MasterCard. Premium, Business and International cards attract a 5% surcharge.
- Check in is available from 2.30pm. Our check out time is before 10.00am. Late check outs may attract a surcharge.
- Our accommodation facility is a smoke-free environment including the verandas. Smoking is permitted within the grounds but away from entries and windows.
- Our guests understand and respect the provision of goods at Stanton and the agreement that these be in equal condition on departure as on arrival. It is accepted that use/breakage/removal of any item not clearly identified as complimentary, will incur a replacement cost charged against the guest for all items affected.
It is the responsibility of guests to read over and view the information in the website carefully, and if there are any questions, it is important that these be answered prior to making a booking. We also recommend travel insurance to cover those unpredictable and unwanted events which disrupt the best laid plans.
If booked through a third party:
Third party bookings are those made via a booking agency such as Stayz, Airbnb, booking.com etc. also via the booking button on this website.
If you want to cancel or change your booking you must provide notice of these changes in writing, that is, by email. In order to cover the fees imposed on us by third parties we must retain an amount to cover these costs. For cancellations made more than 28 days prior to arrival, booking funds will be refunded less a 25% cancellation fee. For cancellations made more than 7 days prior to arrival, booking funds will be refunded less a 50% cancellation fee. For cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of arrival, no refund will be provided, however, the reservation may be rescheduled to another equivalent period subject to availability. Guests are advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances.
If booked in direct correspondence with the owner by phone or email:
When booking, we require credit card numbers as security of booking. You will be sent a booking confirmation note stating the details of your booking.
Note: cancellation fees as below apply to the total stay accommodation tariff + booking extras.
Cancellation of phone or direct email bookings (not through third parties):
- More than 30 days prior to the booked date – no fee applies.
- Within 30 days of the booked arrival date – 25% cancellation charge.
- Within 7 days of arrival date (or no shows) the full charge applies.
These charges will be made against the credit card provided as a deposit. In the event of a cancellation, we are happy to reschedule your booking at a mutually agreed time, with consideration of the administrative charges above. Please feel free to discuss any of the above points prior to your booking.